News Talk 1480 WCNS provides several fun opportunities for listeners to win prizes such as Pennsylvania Lottery tickets, all-day passes for various amusement parks, tickets to theater performances, music concerts, Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball games and certificates for restaurants and/or pizza.
How do you win? LISTEN! Sometimes we ask you to be a certain numbered caller to our contest line 724-532-1480, or you may have to answer a trivia question, or tell the hidden word in the scrambled letters.
Also, look for contests on our Facebook page!
1480 WCNS wants as many people as possible to participate so we limit winners to once per household every 60 days.
Give the gift of instant winning with these new instant games:
- Freezin’ Greetings from the Pennsylvania Lottery. You could win up to $75,000!
- Frosty Cash from the Pennsylvania Lottery.
- Merry Money from the Pennsylvania Lottery. You could win up to $10,000!
- Unwrap the Cash from the Pennsylvania Lottery.
It makes a great gift! Playing benefits older Pennsylvanians every day. Must be 18 years or older to play. Please play responsibly. The Pennsylvania Lottery generated more than $1 billion last year for programs that benefit older Pennsylvanians! Visit palottery.com for more details.
Listen to 1480 WCNS for the Jingle Bell sound to win Lottery Tickets. When you hear the Jingle Bell sound be the second caller at 724-532-1480 and you will WIN.
The 1480 WCNS contest rules:
- 1480 WCNS does not substitute or replace prizes with expiration dates.
- 1480 WCNS will not be responsible for the quality of the prizes provided by the promotion partners.
- Age limitations are mandatory with applicable Pa Lottery contests.
- Once in a while, a special promotion will require additional limitations which will be broadcast on the air.
- Only one winner per household every (60) sixty days.
- Prizes must be picked up at the station with proper identification.
- Prizes unclaimed after 30 days are forfeited.
1480 WCNS reserves the right to deny a person participation if these rules are not followed.