News Talk 1480 WCNS provides several fun opportunities for listeners to win prizes such as Pennsylvania Lottery tickets, all-day passes for various amusement parks, tickets to theater performances, music concerts, Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball games and certificates for restaurants and/or pizza.
How do you win? LISTEN! Sometimes we ask you to be a certain numbered caller to our contest line 724-532-1480, or you may have to answer a trivia question, or tell the hidden word in the scrambled letters.
Also, look for contests on our Facebook page!
1480 WCNS wants as many people as possible to participate so we limit winners to once per household every 60 days.
Family Summer of Fun- Call to Win!
Listen every Wednesday starting May 31st for your chance to win a 4 pack of tickets from one of the following parks, either 4 tickets to Waldameer Park and Water world, four tickets that you can use at Idlewild and Soak Zone, Kennywood, or Sandcastle, 4 tickets to the Pittsburgh Zoo, a pass for 4 to the Carnegie Science Center, 4 tickets to Cedar Point and 4 tickets to Donegal Living Treasures. To win, just listen for the cue to call and be the fourth caller at 724-532-1480, that’s 724-532-1480. Those weekly Wednesday winners will all be put in to win a Grand prize that includes 4 tickets to all of the parks we are chancing off weekly, that’s 24 tickets. Grand Prize winner will be chosen July 27th.
Family Summer of Fun Facebook Contest
The 1480 WCNS contest rules:
- 1480 WCNS does not substitute or replace prizes with expiration dates.
- 1480 WCNS will not be responsible for the quality of the prizes provided by the promotion partners.
- Age limitations are mandatory with applicable Pa Lottery contests.
- Once in a while, a special promotion will require additional limitations which will be broadcast on the air.
- Only one winner per household every (60) sixty days.
- Prizes must be picked up at the station with proper identification.
- Prizes unclaimed after 30 days are forfeited.
1480 WCNS reserves the right to deny a person participation if these rules are not followed.