- Allegheny Township supervisors ready to reorganizePosted by Matthew Medsger on December 12, 2017 at 4:09 am
Supervisors Monday set the date for the township’s reorganization meeting. The meeting will […]
- Plum OKs fracking in rural, industrial zonesPosted by Dillon Carr on December 12, 2017 at 3:33 am
Plum council approved an ordinance Monday that allows fracking in rural residential and industrial […]
- Penguins end five-game homestand with loss to...Posted by Jonathan Bombulie on December 12, 2017 at 2:48 am
Fix one thing, and another thing breaks. That’s been a decent motto for the first half of the […]
- Bannon at Moore rally: 'Special place in hell for...Posted by Olivia Beavers on December 12, 2017 at 3:38 am
Stephen Bannon on Monday called out GOP leaders who have failed to support Alabama […]
- Moore’s wife denies claims of anti-Semitism:...Posted by Jacqueline Thomsen on December 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore's wife Kayla accused the media of portraying the […]
- Moore holds final Ala. rally: 'If you don’t...Posted by Ben Kamisar on December 12, 2017 at 3:26 am
MIDLAND CITY, Ala. - Alabama Republican Roy Moore rallied supporters in his final appearance […]
Weekday News Talk
- This Morning- America's First News with Gordon Deal - 6 am to 9 am
- The Hank Baughman Show - 9 am to 10 am
- Rose Unplugged - 10 am to noon
- Dennis Prager Show - Noon to 3 pm
- The Savage Nation - 3 pm to 6 pm
- Mark Levin Show - 6 pm to 9 pm
- Larry Elder Show - 9 pm to Midnight
- Daily Defense - Midnight to 1 am
- Red Eye Radio - 1 am to 6 am
Click here for more information
Find us on Facebook
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Periods of snow early.
Tuesday 12/12 70%
Snow during the morning will taper off as a few snow showers during the afternoon. Morning high of 35F with temps falling to near 20. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.
Wednesday 12/13 20%
Cloudy. Gusty winds in the morning. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 26F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday 12/14 10%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.