At hub for border crossings, families spread...
by The Associated Press on June 24, 2018 at 7:57 pm
MCALLEN, Texas — Manuel Martinez, who fled Honduras because gangs were trying to recruit his […]
Woman who captured video of police shooting of...
by Frank Carnevale on June 24, 2018 at 7:06 pm
The woman who captured Facebook video of East Pittsburgh police officers shooting and killing […]
Trump wants those who ‘invade’ sent right back
by The Associated Press on June 24, 2018 at 6:03 pm
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says people who “invade” the U.S. must […]
Frontier court weekend brings the Revolutionary...
by Patrick Varine on June 24, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Rex Baughman was busted. It was the early 1970s when his father caught him heating up a pile of […]
Mt. Pleasant fireman catches heat over social...
by Joe Napsha on June 23, 2018 at 10:45 pm
The Mt. Pleasant Borough Fire Department will vote next month on whether to suspend one of its […]
Pedestrian identified in fatal Jeannette train...
by Joe Napsha on June 23, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Authorities have identified a man killed when he was hit by a train late Friday in Jeannette while […]
- Watch Bon Iver's Justin Vernon Join Dead & Company in Wisconsin
- See YG's 'Big Bank' Video With Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, 2 Chainz
- John Prine's 'Summer's End' Is the Song of the Summer
- Watch Taylor Swift, Robbie Williams Perform 'Angels' in London
- XXXTentacion Public Memorial Announced
- How Vinnie Paul and Pantera Revolutionized the Art of Metal
- Hellyeah on Vinnie Paul's Death: 'Sadness, Shock, Confusion, Anger, Despair'
- Watch Harry Styles, Kacey Musgraves Cover Shania Twain's 'You're Still the One'
- The Beths' 'Happy Unhappy' Is the Song of the Summer
- Vinnie Paul, Pantera Drummer and Co-Founder, Dead at 54
Find us on Facebook
Tomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today.
Sunday 06/24 20%
Fog developing overnight. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Monday 06/25 10%
Cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 06/26 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.