- Student forum: They’re concerned for their...Posted by Brian C. Rittmeyer on March 20, 2018 at 4:51 am
In the wake of a mass shooting at a Florida high school in February, students in Western […]
- McKees Rocks man dies more than a month after...Posted by Patrick Varine on March 20, 2018 at 4:11 am
A 28-year-old man shot in McKees Rocks in early February has died, county officials said Monday […]
- Moon capitalizes on Burrell mistakes in 3rd...Posted by Jerin Steele on March 20, 2018 at 3:40 am
Burrell felt pretty good about being tied with top-seeded Moon after two periods of the PIHL […]
- Norwin opens door for Chinese studentsPosted by Joe Napsha on March 20, 2018 at 3:34 am
Norwin plans to do its small part to improve cultural and educational relations with China this […]
- Signals will control Route 711 traffic during...Posted by Jeff Himler on March 20, 2018 at 2:31 am
Work to replace the Route 711 bridge over Mill Creek is expected to begin the first week of April […]
- Sheriff Held targeted in 3 more discrimination...Posted by Paul Peirce on March 19, 2018 at 11:24 pm
Embattled Westmoreland County Sheriff Jonathan Held is named as a defendant in three more federal […]
- David Fricke's Picks From SXSW: Psychedelic Folk, Seventies Glam-Prog and More
- Trey Songz Turns Himself In Following Domestic Violence Allegation
- Korn's Jonathan Davis Details Solo LP 'Black Labyrinth' With Song Samples
- See Queens of the Stone Age's Whimsical Fright Fest in 'Haunted House' Video
- Watch Bleachers' Jack Antonoff in Rom-Com-Spoofing 'Alfie's Song' Video
- SXSW 2018: 30 Best Artists We Saw at the Austin Throwdown
- Film of David Bowie's 'Lazarus' Musical to Get Live Score
- Jay-Z's Roc Nation Supports App to Improve Criminal Justice System
- Big Boi Extends U.S. Tour With 16 New Dates
- Hear Wire's Rare, Poppy 'Outdoor Miner' Single Version
Find us on Facebook
Today is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday. Ice changing to snow.
Tuesday 03/20 90%
Freezing rain in the morning...then expect periods of snow. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
Wednesday 03/21 80%
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Thursday 03/22 20%
Cloudy. High 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.